Stellartech is looking for a Electrical Engineer to join our Team.
- Design, develop, and document electronic hardware for medical devices.
- Specify procedures and fixtures to test electronic medical devices.
- Assist manufacturing in prototype and pilot builds of electronic medical devices.
- Assist manufacturing in hardware problem analysis and solutions.
- Assist in training of technicians and manufacturing staff on new products and procedures.
- Prepare design verification and validation protocols for electronic medical devices.
- Perform design verification and validation studies.
- Participate in design reviews for electronic medical devices.
- Participate in FMEA and risk management reviews for electronic medical devices.
- Perform product safety testing for regulatory submissions.
- Evaluate and select development tools and equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
Typically requires a BS degree in Hardware/Electrical Engineering or equivalent. At least 0-2 years of experience in Research & Development.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com