Stellartech is looking for a Temp to Permanent HR Generalist to join our Team.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and processing payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (desired).
- 4 - 6 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- 2 - 4 years of experience with processing payroll and knowledge of payroll laws.
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HRIS software. ADP payroll platforms
- Organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org