Stellartech is looking for a Materials Coordinator to join our Team.
- Maintain accurate inventory, manage work orders and ship company products to customers.
- Kit components for manufacturing using work/shop order pick list.
- Maintain receiving, shipping and distribution records
- Responsible for filling shortage s, expediting, updating w/o pick list and shortage reports via MRP/MAX
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Analyze, research and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures the FIFO (First in First out) method is used when pulling kits.
- Organize and maintain the stockroom area I accordance with SRC procedures.
- Assist Buyer/Planners in processing RMAs.
- Audit freight invoices and packing list for accuracy.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School degree or equivalent is required. Must have basic logistic knowledge and computer literacy. At least 2-4 years work experience in shipping/receiving or administrative function.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com