Stellartech is looking for a Mechanical Designer to join our Team.
- Effectively interact with engineers to determine product/sub-system performance requirements.
- Design and develop medical device/sub-systems.
- Design intricate plastic parts using Solidworks modeling software.
- Be familiar with parts fabrication and assembly methods including extrusion, injection molding, adhesive bonding, ultrasonic welding.
- Design products to comply with standards.
- Be familiar with DHF and DMR requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
A High School degree or equivalent is required. A BS degree is preferred. At least 7 years of experience in Research & Development environment. Medical Device experience is desired.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com