Mechanical Technician (Catheter)
Stellartech is looking for a Mechanical Technician to join our Team.
- Assist Project Engineers in development and manufacture of disposable medical devices and their associated assembly processes.
- Assist Project Engineers in the design and development of medical products.
- Assemble components and subassemblies into appropriate configurations to allow evaluation of characteristics and performance.
- Set up and operate test fixtures and data collection systems to allow evaluation of product components, subassemblies and final devices.
- Assemble devices, components and subassemblies for product testing and/or manufacturing.
- Package and label disposable medical devices.
- Maintain device / component assembly operations in a documented form appropriate for the DMR.
- Perform process validation and verification activities for these devices and document the results in a lab notebook.
- Provide and prepare validation information in a suitable form for inclusion in Design History File.
- Assist with training of disposables manufacturing assemblers in routine activities.
- Coordinate product assembly requirements with Materials and Manufacturing groups to ensure adequate materials, assembly space, tooling and fixtures, and personnel resources.
- Coordinate assembly activities with Quality to ensure proper documentation and surveillance.
- Coordinate and perform specified cleaning and maintenance operations in the CEA.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School degree or equivalent is required. An AA or BS degree is preferred. At least 6+ years relevant R&D experience is required.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com