Sr. Electrical Hardware Project Engineer
Stellartech is looking for an Electrical Hardware Engineer to join our Team.
- Design, develop, and document electronic hardware for medical device systems that include an embedded microprocessor running a real time operating system, as well as User Input devices, including touch panel displays, and various signal input and output interfaces.
- Must be capable of circuit design, generating schematics and performing board layouts, creating board assembly documentation and working with board houses to supply finished boards.
- Work with board houses to specify and implement automated board test protocol and harness assembly testing.
- Specify procedures and fixtures to test electronic medical devices.
- Assist manufacturing in prototype and pilot builds of electronic medical devices. Serve as the lead technical resource for NPI product builds
- Assist manufacturing in hardware problem analysis and solutions.
- Assist in training of technicians and manufacturing staff on new products and procedures.
- Prepare design verification and validation protocols for electronic medical devices.
- Perform design verification and validation studies.
- Familiarity with Electrical Safety Certification processes and the 60601 consensus standards.
- Participate in design reviews for electronic medical devices.
- Participate in FMEA and risk management reviews for electronic medical devices.
- Perform product safety testing for regulatory submissions.
- Evaluate and select development tools and equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
BSEE or equivalent degree is required and a MS degree is preferred along with 10 – 12 years of Medical Device experience.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org