Senior R&D Technician
Stellartech is looking for a Senior R&D Technician to join our Team.
- Provide general technical assistance to engineering and manufacturing operations.
- Assemble and test electronic and electromechanical medical devices.
- Build and test prototype circuits and enclosures.
- Construct and qualify test fixtures.
- Generate bills of material and component specifications for components.
- Assist in creation of assembly drawings, assembly procedures, and test procedures.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School degree or equivalent is required. A BS degree is preferred. At least 6+ years R&D experience is required.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org