Stellartech is looking for a Production Planner to join our Materials Team.
- Prepare Materials Requirement Plan using MAX ERP/MRP software.
- Develop materials schedules and coordinate efficient movement of materials with Purchasing, Receiving, Stockroom, Production and Engineering.
- Establish production schedules using engineering data, production specifications and MRP.
- Analyzes all factors leading to the execution of production schedule that includes shortages, capacity and delivery dates.
- Plan and release shop orders, subcontract orders, or repetitive orders to support the weekly or monthly production schedules.
- Provide work directions, training and performance management to lower level production planners, expediters and data entry personnel in the form of priorities, schedules and/ or daily assignments.
- Provide weekly reports on production schedules and materials status, which may include variance analysis.
- Develop, implements and maintains ISO 13485 material, production control policies and procedures.
- Review and sign component specifications for Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related position.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP/MRP manufacturing software system and spreadsheet application.
- Master scheduling, material/production planning, inventory management and related activities in both traditional and repetitive manufacturing environments.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Strong analytical , leadership and people skills.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or equivalent
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org