Stellartech is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor to join our Quality Team.
- Understands customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Reviews and approves Device Master Record documentation for device design changes as appropriate (impact on past, current and future product(s)).
- Reviews and approves Device History Records for finished device and perform QA release of finished devices.
- Performs internal quality audits and external quality audits of contractors and suppliers where/when appropriate.
- Oversees all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Participate as quality representative for MRB and review of NCMRs.
- Manage calibration program for manufacturing and development test equipment.
- Manage maintenance program for manufacturing assembly and test fixtures.
- Perform statistical analysis/report on service and complaint data for Management Review, Customer Business Review, External/Internal Audits, etc.,
- Manage corrective actions generated from customer and field returns.
- Reviews and approves Service and Complaint Records as appropriate.
- Supervise QC technicians and provide guidance and feedback.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures/processes.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- At least 6 – 10 years of relevant experience is required (at least 2 years of Lead and/or Supervisory experience is preferred).
- Training/Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 13485, ISO 9000, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office, math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant law and standards.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Conscientious and responsible, outstanding communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a result driven approach.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or equivalent
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org