Quality Technician III
Stellartech is looking for a Quality Technician to join our Team.
- Review Quality Records related to the Operations, Service and Complaints functions.
- Review and maintain Device History Record (DHR) files.
- Assist in management of calibration program to include maintenance of calibration log and records, sending out for calibration and follow up on equipment out for calibration.
- Perform environmental monitoring of disposables in controlled environment area, including air particle counts, air and surface microbial counts, product bioburden, and monitoring of pressure differential gages.
- Assist in the performance of final quality control of medical devices prior to release.
- Assist in the performance device release records including certificates of conformance records.
- Assist in the performance of Quality Management System functional record generation and maintenance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of electronic record keeping for Operations, Service and the Complaint functions.
- Assist with additional activities as deemed necessary for continuing business operations.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School degree or equivalent is required. At least 2 - 4 years work experience in a medical device environment.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com