R&D Engineering Intern
Stellartech is looking for an Engineering Intern to join our R&D Team.
- Assist Project Engineers in development and testing of components and assemblies used to manufacture disposable medical devices.
- Assist Project Engineers in the design and development of medical products.
- Assemble components and subassemblies into appropriate configurations to allow evaluation of characteristics and performance.
- Set up and operate test fixtures and data collection systems to allow evaluation of product components, subassemblies and final devices’ performance.
- Assemble devices, components and subassemblies for product testing and/or manufacturing.
- Maintain results of device/component testing in a documented form, e.g. lab notebook.
- Perform product and process validation and verification activities for devices and document the results in a lab notebook.
- Provide and prepare validation information in a suitable form for inclusion in Design History File.
- Familiarity with test equipment, such as tensile tester, oscilloscope, digital multi-meter, etc.
- Able to use hand tools and some machine ship equipment, such as hand drill and drill press, band saw, wire cutters and strippers, needle nosed pliers, soldering irons, calipers, etc.
- Hobbyist with electronics, electromechanical systems, computer systems, single board computers etc.
- Ability to perform inspection and simple assembly using microscope visualization.
Education and Experience:
- High School Degree and enrolled in a baccalaureate engineering program.
- AS or BS degree in STEM is also preferred.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com