Service/Complaint Quality Control Technician
Stellartech is looking for a Service/Complaint QC Technician to join our Team.
- Perform internal quality audit of complaint source records to determine if a complaint investigation is necessary
- Perform customer complaint investigations to determine root cause
- Work with Process Owners and Complaint Investigators to ensure compliance to the complaint handling process
- Escalate any new, unknown risk or hazards for further evaluation and decisions
- Work with multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely completion and closure of complaints
- Create, document, and implement procedures
- Report process metrics relating to timeliness of complaint investigations and quality of complaint records
- Interpret and analyze statistical data to identify trends
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum AA’s degree in a science-related field or AA in Electronics.
Electronic/troubleshooting experience in medical device field.
2+ years’ experience in an FDA-regulated environment.
Prefer at least 1 year of experience in a Quality Assurance Complaint Investigator role.
Working knowledge of medical device regulations, FDA Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 21, Part 820, Quality System Regulation and 21 CFR.
An organized, analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
An excellent communicator, both oral and written.
Capable of interpreting data, identifying root causes.
Working knowledge of Windows.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com